Open to both BASIS Independent and non-BASIS Independent students entering grades TK – 9, students have access to a variety of summer activities that are both enriching and academic. Create your own BASIS Independent Summer experience – choose one, a few, or try them all!
- Courses take place across 6 weeks during the summer, Monday – Friday, unless otherwise specified.
- Summer 2020: June 15 – July 24 (closed on July 3 in observance of Independence Day)
- Summer hours of operation is 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sessions will run for 1 – 3 hours, depending on the course you choose.
- Course fees will vary.
- Certain courses may require materials to be purchased.
- Course fees include a non-refundable processing fee of 5% per course.
- One complimentary transfer request allowed by June 8. Any additional transfers (prior to June 8) will incur a fee of $25. Transfers will not be approved if it will cause a class to be cancelled or if the requested class is full.
- No transfers will be allowed after June 8.
Early Registration Multi-course Discount
- Receive 15% off your entire order when you register for 3 or more courses per student by June 6.
- All courses need to be purchased in one transaction to be eligible for the discount.
- Courses offered by our partners, such as Learn2Code.Live, Rose Debate, The Golden State Academy, and NorCal House of Chess, are not eligible for the discounts.
Important Dates & Additional Activity Details
- All classes will be delivered virtually.
- Registration will be on a rolling basis until 1 week before any specific camp.
- June 8: Full tuition payment due.
Payment: Once registered, you will be billed by the Active Registration System. A non-refundable processing fee of 5% per course is required upon checkout in the Active Registration system. The balance will be due by June 8.
Refunds: After June 8, payments are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE FOR ANY REASON. This includes, but is not limited to the following: an academic or non-academic (school affiliated or non-school affiliated) engagement, a withdrawal, or a discipline or academic problem which resulted in exclusion from the program.
In the event that a course is cancelled due to low enrollment, the full amount of the course will be refunded (minus the 5% non-refundable processing fee) or transferred to an alternate class of the parent’s choice.
Follow the link to see our summer program enrollment agreement & waiver (COMING SOON).
VIEW ALL OUR SUMMER PROGRAMS!
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the links to see our summer program Enrollment Agreement & Waiver and Course Guide.